This website has collected dust, but I’m slowly fixing up everything in regards to social media so it can be presentable again.
Since the last post, I have:
- Was part of a “Sex in the Dark” event hosted by MassArt
- Talked about my experience with transness and queerness (via Skype!) to a bunch of students at Pace University
- Done a panel at the Boston University School of Public Health
- Done a panel at the Northeastern University School of Law
- Presented a trauma informed sexual education workshop at SUNY-Fredonia (for the first time!)
- After multiple melt downs, went to partial hospitalization for over a month and learned how to best deal with my mental health problems.
- Presented Not Your High School’s Sex Ed to University of Wisconsin – Oshkosh (and saw that their CVS has a fancy liquor section)
- Went to Washington DC to be a legal observer at an action, the very first one I’ve done since I’ve started using my cane.
And there’s more!
I’m so excited to come back. Stay tuned.